Bangkok Art Biennale Foundation’s mission is to engage Thai, ASEAN and international audiences by producing the Bangkok Art Biennale (BAB). The Foundation since 2017, and works with the following mission:
- To support and produce relevant artistic and creative projects
- Develop high-profile art activities that promote Bangkok as leading contemporary art destination;
- Organize contemporary art experiences for diverse audiences such as conferences, workshop, guided visits and publication;
- Revitalize and enrich areas of Bangkok into art walks and art loops for leisure activities and tourist attractions;
- Enhance working relation with Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA), government and corporate sectors;
- Provide training, art programs and human resource development for students and volunteers;
- Support for Thai talent in contemporary art.
Bangkok as city of art and culture is full of rich tradition, creativity and contemporary art. Renowned for heritage, hospitality, entertainment and gastronomy, Bangkok will serve as a grandiose venue for exciting international contemporary art. Bangkok Art Biennale 2018 will be the first biennale in Bangkok and a new alluring destination for international art scene. Artists, art enthusiasts, writers and media converge in Bangkok for creative encounters.