Why Choose ArtMarketDirect.com?
With uploading artists from all parts of the world, our site is global. Our marketplace site has been created by an artist to benefit artists.
Unlike some of the mega-art-sites, the cohort of artists on ArtMarketDirect.com is small enough to still feel personal.
Each summer we undertake an artist consultation and except where ideas are counter to the good of the group or the site itself; all ideas are modelled, and where possible implimented.
The relationship you have with our owner and founder artist, Lloyd Hobbard-Mitchell IS personal, so don’t hesitate to drop him an email (email@example.com).
Other considerations include:
- Collectors from all over the world browse our pages.
- Your gallery is bespoke; you set your prices, the shipping statement, the return policy and your terms and conditions.
- You can benefit from the growing Help and Support section of our site with its information, advice and guidance tailored to meet your needs.
- One of the lowest sales commissions on the market.
- Tailor made systems and features to assist in your career development
- Traffic to our site continues to grow at a rate of between 15-20% per month.
What Application Process?
ArtMarketDirect.com is a free market and the first gallery you create with us can be FREE too. What plan you choose is up to you.
Artists are self-selecting and the market decides if your artwork will sell. There is no-one judging your work apart from the potential customers who can review your gallery with comments and score it between 1-5.
When you register as a vendor gallery you will be given upload rights to the site.
Within our terms and conditions we make it clear that we do not host art is intentionally offensive and that is weighed against the artistic merit of any piece. Be considerate of others. That’s all.
Have It How You Like It.
When first registering, you will get a chance to design your own unique gallery URL.
Each product you upload can be described by you in your own words
Your shop settings can accommodate your Bio and Artist Statement and be made to reflect your unique brand.
Your gallery is YOUR gallery. How it looks is up to you.
All we stipulate is that you do update the gallery banner and your profile picture.