19 October 2017
Pricing Page updated
Sell Your Art links updated
BUGFIX: Error code removed from incomplete Bio and Artist statement rendering and replaced with “No Bio found” or “No Artist Statement found”
BUGFIX: Error message removed from subscription page of my account
11 October 2017
Get in Touch menu option added to footer
09 October 2017
New HomePage launched
05 October 2017
Pricing menu option added to top bar
01 October 2017
Affiliate & Referral program goes live
19 September 2017
Changing Your Gallery Banner – added to Vendor Academy
13 September 2017
‘Mounted and ready to frame’ added to ‘The Piece is provided’ Attribute following vendor request.
12 September 2017
New Tags added: Looking at the existing metadata from the old site, flowers were a common theme.
30+ of the most common flower terms have been recreated together with including:
- Water Lilies
If you need a tag to assist with your work but cant find it. Email us at email@example.com and it will be added.
11 September 2017
BUGFIX: A small number of accounts were affected by an untrue rendering when ‘editing products’. This was drawn to our attention less than a week ago. Having referred it to our development team, the bug was fixed in the accounts affected and system wide.
09 September 2017
Reporting A Bug – added to Vendor Academy
08 September 2017
Creating Products – added to Vendor Academy
How to Configure and Use Shipping- added to Vendor Academy
05 September 2017
There have been a great deal of new developments in the site over the last six weeks, not least a complete redesign of the site. A list of new features includes:
– Sales Commission reduced from 20% to 3%
– Vendor ID Verification to prevent fraud and increase consumer trust
– Introduction of nominal subscription (less than £1/week) to prevent hoaxers/spammers
– Lightbox function
– Better Categorization
– Separate Bio and Artist Statement
– Greater search capacity with Attributes and Tags
– Live Chat support/messaging improving response time
– ‘More products’ and ‘Related products’ linking (to assist with up-selling)
– ‘No right click’ content protection
– Vendor Academy to assist and support Uploading Artists set up and monetise their gallery.
– Demonstration YouTube Channel
– ‘Sharing Success’ case studies where you can share your stories of how you made your art sell.
– Better social media linking to the individual galleries.
|If you have any new ideas about how to make the site function better, just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org|